The Accent™ is the all-new dance shoe for color guard and front line performers designed with a split sole and flexible upper to guarantee top performances at every event. Directors, instructors, choreographers and performers have been searching for a dance shoe with the flexibility and agility necessary to support today’s high impact, athletic dance routines. Dance a Mile in the Accent™ and you’ll understand how a shoe can meet the demands of dancing excellence in a stylish, comfortable shoe.
- Genuine Suede Leather.
- Suede not only looks great but will clean easily with a soft brush. This will help keep a like new appearance.
- The flexible forepart is a woven mesh. It is backed for strength yet has a high amount of flexibility.
- The sole pads are made of Polyurethane. This is considered one of the most durable foot beds used today.
- Full molded insole for comfort and support.
- Unique lacing system to prevent laces from loosening while performing.
- Available in Black.
- For a male size, order 2 sizes down. This means that a female size 14 is the same a a male size 12